SEMrush Certification Exam Answers 2022 – 2023 : Role Of Content
Q.1 – Why do people link to you?
- (A) To make money via what you pay them
- (B) To help you make money
- (C) Because helping their site users by linking to great content increases those users’ affinity for their business
- (D) Because Google ranks sites that link out higher
Q.2 – What are some of the ways you can filter links in SEMrush? Choose three answers.
- (A) Sort them by the price per link
- (B) Limit the number of links per domain
- (C) Filter our NoFollow/Sponsored/UGC links
- (D) Sort them by PageScore
Q.3 – What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- (A) Many pages on a blog are “overhead” pages that Google won’t want to index
- (B) Blog platforms show content based on age, not on importance and relevance
- (C) Blogs make publishing too easy
- (D) Google doesn’t like blogs
Q.4 – What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- (A) Addressing user needs
- (B) Publishing high-quality content
- (C) Publishing high volumes of content
- (D) Publishing more content than your competitor
Q.5 – Which of these is the most important aspect of links to your site?
- (A) They are inexpensive
- (B) They are freely given
- (C) They use rich anchor text
- (D) They link to money pages on your site
Q.6 – What do our case studies about links as a ranking factor show us?
- (A) If you get links too quickly it can hurt you
- (B) You should focus all of your content efforts on data research reports
- (C) Links obtained via 301 redirects are not helpful
- (D) If links are organically owned it’s OK if you get a lot of them very quickly
Q.7 – How do we balance comprehensive content with the desire for easy-to-navigate websites?
- (A) Decide on one or the other, you can’t have both
- (B) Prioritize depth of content first, it’s more important
- (C) Invest in CX and UX and content depth and breadth so you can give users both
- (D) Prioritize UX and CX first, it’s more important
Q.8 – What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
- (A) It can increase your visibility
- (B) It can enhance your brand
- (C) It can build your reputation
- (D) It can increase the number of pages on your site that are a ranking factor
Q.9 – How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- (A) Get more links to your content
- (B) Get more leads as Google uses it as a ranking factor
- (C) Improve your conversion rates
- (D) Get more shares of your content