Fiverr Customer Service Test Answers 2022-2023
1. Which of the following are mistakes to avoid when communicating with a customer over email?
- Sending the email without checking it for grammar mistakes
- Not writing an appropriate subject line
- Using jargon which the customer may not be familiar with
- A and B
- B and C
- A, B and C
2. Which of the following is a customer need?
- Premium pricing
- Experienced management
- Friendly customer service
- Growing financial performance
3. Which of the following responses can have a negative impact on an angry customer?
- Asking the customer to come back when they have calmed down.
- Explaining the best solution you have for them at the moment.
- Letting the customer vent and calm down.
- Expressing your regret over the inconvenience faced by them.
4. What would be the two needs of a customer when visiting a theme park?
- Safety and Fun
- Accuracy and Certainty
- Efficiency and Seriousness
- Low cost and Tranquility
5. What is meant by inflection?
- The accent you talk in, depending on your country
- The highs and lows of your voice, which let the customer know how interested you are in talking to them
- The pace at which you speak, which lets the customer know if you are in a rush or not
- The general attitude you convey to a customer
6. How should a customer service strategy plan be distributed to the employees?
- By sending a mass email
- By telling only those who directly deal with the customers
- By emphasizing the management’s commitment to the plan at a company-wide meeting
- It should be confined to the top management.
7. Which of the following would a customer not expect from a customer service agent?
8. Why is it important to have fast response times to customer queries/complaints?
- It shows the customer that you care.
- It prevents the customer from contacting you over the same issue through different channels
- Both A and B.
- Neither A nor B.
9. The costs of failing to meet a customer’s needs include:
- The customer will take their business elsewhere.
- The customer will tell friends and family not to use your services.
- The customer will go online and tell the whole world about their experience.
- All of the above.
- A single unhappy customer cannot do much damage to the business.
10. Once you have resolved a customer’s complaint, you should follow it up with the customer after a few days.
- Yes; it’s important to ensure they are satisfied with the solution you offered.
- No; doing so would be like reminding the customer they were unhappy with you.
11. How can you add the personal touch of a phone interaction to an email exchange with a customer?
- By using the customer’s name instead of saying Dear Customer.
- By using your own name instead of something like “The Support Team.”
- By using emoticons and casual words like Hey buddy, BRB, BTW, etc.
- A and B
- B and C
- A, B and C
12. How would you deal with a customer who is unhappy because of their own fault but insists that you solve the problem to their satisfaction?
- Advise them to be more careful in the future.
- Apologize for the inconvenience but tell them that you are unable to help because that’s the company policy.
- Tell them you value them but they can explore other service providers.
- Tell them that personally, you want to help them but that you can’t go against the company policy.
13. Consider the sentence given below and select the option that best answers it.
When providing customer service, it is important to remember that each customer is different and has to be treated differently.
- It’s true that each customer is different but providing personalized service all the time drains resources.
- Providing personalized service makes the customer feel special and creates loyalty.
- Personalized service is the norm. It’s done because everybody does it, not because it has any benefits.
- Each customer is not different. Many customers are identical. So, personalized service has no special value.
14. Which of the following are ways to build a great relationship with a customer?
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
- Always respond to a customer’s emails even if you cannot fulfill what they are asking for.
- Establish a personal rapport, using language and terms you would for a close friend.
- A and B
- B and C
15. What is customer profiling?
- Reporting customer data to government agencies
- A customer filling in a profile online
- Using customer data to determine an overall company marketing campaign
- Using a series of data points to place customers into groups and tailoring their experience with your company
16. Why do customers feel the need of some control in working to resolve an issue with a company?
- They feel they are getting more for their money.
- Customers feel that this way, they can get whatever they want, at least temporarily.
- It ensures the customer will buy again.
- It puts them in a positive mood and allows them to help guide the resolution
17. What is a continuous improvement plan?
- A predetermined plan to continually help the employees keep themselves informed of the company’s latest initiatives in order ultimately to make themselves better at customer service
- A plan to educate the consumer about the products
- A plan to help the management understand the customers’ needs better
- A predetermined plan to help the employees learn more about the company’s financial situation and the company’s need to perform better
18. At which stage is it important for a business to keep track of what its customers need?
- Start-up stage
- Growth stage
- Established stage
- Every stage
19. Which of the following would be the best way to offer customer service online?
- To make a form people can submit available online
- To supply answers to FAQ’s online
- To make live chat with company representatives available 24/7
- To make company phone number available online
20. All of the following are essential elements of meeting customer expectations EXCEPT:
- Company profitability
21. The benefits of providing awesome customer service include all of the following EXCEPT:
- Customer loyalty
- Increased revenues
- Employee satisfaction
- Improved brand image
22. Suppose that you run into an indecisive customer – one that has asked you a number of questions regarding your product but can still not seem to make a decision. What should you do?
- Identify their barrier to purchase.
- Stop responding to them because in business, time is money.
- Make a decision on their behalf and convince them they will come back to thank your later.
- None of the above.
23. A customer does something in violation of your company policies. What is the one thing you should NOT do when interacting with them?
- Find out what their needs exactly are so you can help
- Use an accusatory tone
- Let them know there has been a violation without sounding rude
- Offer them all the alternative options you can
24. Why would a company want to know the profitability and sales history of customers?
- They would automatically drop the lowest 10% of customers.
- They can ask the higher sales clients to act as representatives of the company.
- It offers the company potential for directing their marketing campaigns effectively on the basis of their buying habits.
- They can find out who owes the company money.
25. Knowing what your customers need is important because you can’t sell what people don’t need.
26. What is the importance of customer oriented goodwill?
- It allows for cheaper resolutions to customer conflict.
- It is a good substitute for good customer service.
- It allows the management to measure how well customer service is being performed.
- It puts the company ahead of the competitors in respect of customer service.
27. Select the better of the two replies to a customer who wants to buy a product that is out of stock.
- Thanks for contacting us. The product will only be available next month. Please do come back then to place your order.
- Thanks for contacting us. The product will only be available next month. Would you like me to pre-order the product for you and inform you when it is in stock again?
28. A customer contacts you insisting on a quick resolution of their problem. You need to gather some information to offer them a satisfactory solution. What would be the best way to deal with the situation?
- Fix the problem with whatever information you have.
- Take your time to collect the information to fix the problem.
- Request the customer to be patient.
- Explain to them the consequences of fixing the problem without having all the necessary information.
29. How do CRM(Customer Relationship Management) systems help in sending a consistent message to customers?
- The same draft of an email can be sent to every single customer thus ensuring consistency.
- They are used for all marketing efforts of a company.
- Information can be distributed via the CRM system for sending the same message to all the customers in the same group.
- The CRM system always works as the back end for the company website.
30. To provide good customer service, you need to:
- Meet your customers’ needs
- Understand your customers’ needs
- Know your customers
- All of the above
31. When dealing with an angry customer over email, what are the things you must avoid to prevent the situation from becoming worse?
- Not acknowledging their problem.
- Not personalizing your response.
- Not offering a concrete solution.
- All of the above.
32. When dealing with an angry customer:
- Keep calm
- Stop responding and start ignoring
- A and C
- A and B
- A, B, and C
33. What would be the best way to handle an email inquiry?
- Ignoring the email and seeing if they email a second time
- An immediate automatic email response letting the customer know someone will reply within 24 hours, followed up by a reply from a customer service representative within 24 hours
- Informing them the answer is in the company FAQs and they should look there
- Replying to the email a week later after investigating
34. What is the desirable response time when replying to a customer over email?
- 48-72 hours
- One business day
- 10-15 minutes
- Customers understand email is a slow channel. So, anything less than a week is fine.
35. What is the importance of consistency while offering customer service to different people?
- Not important – Customers only know what they experience and can not compare the service they get with that offered to others.
- Very important – Customers expect a consistent level of service when dealing with a company.
- Important only for large companies, not for small ones
- Important only for small firms since they rely on customer referrals
36. Why is it important to pace your tone on the phone with the other person?
- It automatically makes them assume they will get what they want.
- It creates rapport with the customer and puts them at ease.
- If the person talks fast, it means they are in a rush and you should also do the same.
- It tells the customer you are someone they can trust.
37. Which of the following is true about customer relationship management?
- Acquiring new customers is always better than trying to keep the existing ones.
- It makes more business sense to let go of a difficult client than to offer them a solution.
- It is a fact that there will always be some unhappy customers. It is best to accept this reality and move on to dealing with the happy ones.
- None of the above
- All of the above
38. Which of the following is true?
- In the era of constantly changing customer expectations, it is futile to try to make all customers happy.
- Customer service is no longer about meeting customer needs but about going well beyond customer expectations.
39. What are the two factors to consider when Creating Customer Service Strategy?
- Employee reception to the plan, and customer reception to the plan
- The cost of implementing, and employee reception
- The time needed to create and implement, and the cost of implementation
- The competition’s as well as the customers’ reaction to the plan
40. Which of the following would be the best thing to say to an irate customer?
- Please call back later.
- I’ll have to ask my manager to approve what you are asking for.?
- I can see why you feel that way.
- Why didn’t you buy a competitor’s product.
41. How can email interactions with customers be made good?
- By using a positive tone
- By using bulleted lists to make the email more readable
- By using different color fonts to highlight different things
- By using big fonts in some places and small fonts in others to break the monotony of the text
42. What final step can be taken to put your firm’s customer service above that of all others?
- Offer to refund more than the product value.
- Let customers know what the standard procedure for handling irate customers is up front.
- Give the customers time to cool off by asking them to call back later.
- Follow up with customers after the fact to make sure they are happy with the resolution.
43. A customer writes to you with the intention to buy a certain kind of a product without being able to decide which one. What should your reply to them contain?
- Questions seeking more information to understand their needs so you can suggest the best fit.
- A list of the cheapest products on offer.
- A list of the products that in your estimate will suit them best.
- A list of the high-end products
44. Which of the following will be a potential segmenting factor for the customers?
- Age group
- The industry they work in
- Zip code
- All of the above
45. Suppose that a customer wrote to you requesting for more information on a product/service. What should your reply ideally be like?
- It should contain all the information that the customer requested.
- It should contain links to your website that offer more information on the product/service.
- If the information is short, it can be option a. If there is a lot of information to share, it should be option b.
- It is totally your call. All that the customer cares about is receiving the information.
46. When a customer writes to you requesting information on a product/service, you should:
- Use simple language to make it easy for the customer to understand things
- Use technical language and jargon to demonstrate your expertise in the field
47. What should be done at the end of a phone call with a customer after resolving an issue they had?
- Try to sell them something new.
- Ask them to write a nice letter to the company praising the customer service agent.
- Tell them only the first customer service call is free.
- Repeat to the customer what you resolved and any further actions you’ll be taking.
48. Consider the following statement and select the correct answer option. The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectations.
- Yes. Customer expectations are not always what we think they are.
- No. Which business does not know their customers’ expectations?
49. What is the primary purpose of setting goals of customer service?
- To know when no more customer service needs to be provided
- To compare the firm’s strategy with that of the competitors
- To create measurable objectives which the firm can strive to meet
- To allow for customer service agents to be promoted on the basis of their performance
50. What is the advantage of email based customer service?
- It makes dealing with irate customers easier.
- It provides an easy reference to past communication with the client.
- It is impersonal.
- Canned responses can be sent back.
51. What is the disadvantage of email based customer service?
- It is more cost effective than other methods.
- It allows the company to respond quickly.
- It gives the company a trail of communications with the customer.
- It is unemotional and doesn’t always allow the customer to convey the importance of their question or issue
52. It is not what you say but how you say it that matters when you are dealing with an agitated customer.
53. Which of the following are things you should never say to an upset customer?
- It’s not our fault.
- You shouldn’t have done that.
- There’s nothing I can do.
- All of the above
54. When responding to a first-time complaint from a customer, you should do all of the following EXCEPT:
- Listening to the customer’s experience in its entirety
- Focusing on the solution
- Escalating the issue immediately to a senior member of the team
55. Where should firms start while working on a strategy for customer service?
- Survey the customers to get their feedback and to find out their needs and expectations of the firm.
- Copy what the competition is doing.
- Ask the employees what strategies they want to be implemented.
- Look for the standard customer service strategy employed in the country of operation.
56. If there is no option but to keep a customer waiting while you try to resolve their complaint, you should:
- Keep working on the issue but not let the customer know as to when the issue will be resolved because they may end up thinking you are incompetent
- Keep them updated and informed as to when you will be able to help them
- Involve your whole team in trying to solve the problem at the earliest
- None of the above
57. What is meant by a “care token”?
- To handle customers who are not happy with the company “with care”
- A gesture made by the company to retain a customer after his/her having experienced bad customer service
- A gesture made by the company as a last resort to get the customer to leave
- A bonus to exceptionally good customer service agents
58. What is the first step in dealing with a customer when he/she is irate?
- Tell him/her to be quiet and listen.
- Tell him/her to call back when he/she has calmed down.
- Ask the customer what can be done to solve the problem.
- Let the customer give vent to his/her feelings and do not try to interrupt him/her.
59. Identifying and meeting customers’ needs helps:
- Create loyal customers
- Build relationships
- Stay competitive
- All of the above
60. You have a very informative FAQ page on your website, but a customer still sends you a mail with a lot of questions. You should do all of the following EXCEPT:
- Providing them the link to the FAQ page
- Telling them you will be happy to help if the FAQs fail to answer their concerns
- Explaining to them that you have a detailed and informative FAQ page
- Telling them to go to the website and look for the FAQ page
61. What should be the ultimate goal of problem solving with the customer?
- To save the company money
- To get them off the phone quickly
- To get referrals to other customers
- To make them happy
62. What should the customer service representative do when a customer is yelling?
- Yell back at them
- Not respond and hang up
- Sound anxious
- Keep a calm, lower tone to calm the customer down
63. If a customer gets in touch with you with a problem but fails to describe it, you should:
- Tell them to take their time and get back in touch sometime later
- Ask them specific questions which can help them move ahead
- Ignore them because they are likely just wasting your time
- Wait some days to see if they get back in touch with more clarity. If they do not, then follow things up with them.
64. Which of the following are things that can help build a great relationship with the customers?
- Offering rewards
- Adding a personal touch
- Staying in touch
- All of the above
65. Asking an unhappy customer not to leave a negative review on social media can be counterproductive as it may make them think you care less about them and more about your public image.
66. Why is giving a customer the required information considered good customer service?
- It makes the customer feel they got something for nothing.
- It makes the customer feel guilty if they ever have a problem.
- It allows you to upsell to the customer something they do not need.
- It allows you to add value for the customer and help them make an informed decision.
67. How can a company create an atmosphere of continuous improvement and have employees who strive to perform?
- By reducing headcount by 10% each year
- By making it mandatory for the employees to attend company meetings
- By offering incentives, both financial and non financial, for good performance
- By telling the employees that mystery callers will evaluate them
68. What is meant by a “hard no”?
- Saying ‘no’ to the customer but offering alternatives
- Saying ‘yes’ to the customer at first but switching to ‘no’ later
- Saying ‘yes’ to the customer with no intention of following through
- Saying ‘no’ to the customer and offering no alternative solution
69. Suppose that you have a customer who has unrealistic expectations regarding the time by which you can deliver your service. What is the best way to deal with them?
- Promise that you will deliver them your service whenever they want, no matter how.
- Raise the bar and shorten the delivery time not just for this customer but for everyone else.
- Offer them an apology and tell them you are unable to fulfill their request.
- None of the above.
70. Why do the customers’ needs change according to the nature of the situation?
- People are fickle and want different things even in the same situation depending on different occasions.
- Needs are different depending on what the customer values as important under the circumstances.
- Needs changed according to the financial situation of the customer at the time.
- The customer can probably be talked into focusing on their wants instead of needs.
71. What is the purpose of FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)?
- To give the website more content which looks impressive
- To spur the customers to ask additional questions
- To position the company as an industry leader
- To answer questions customers often have so they can easily find the answer without having to ask
72. The objectives of customer relationship management are all of the following EXCEPT:
- Improving your products/services
- Identifying gaps in customer expectations and customer service
- Maximizing profits
- Creating a lasting relationship with the customer
73. What would a monotone and flat voice indicate to a customer?
- The person is energetic and wants to help.
- The person is bored and uninterested in the conversation.
- The person is angry.
- The person doesn’t believe what they are hearing.
74. What should be done with an irate customer after they have vented out and explained their situation?
- Ask them to call back later when they have calmed down.
- Express empathy.
- Put them on hold and pass them onto a manager.
- Issue them a refund regardless of the problem.
75. What is a data warehouse?
- A single database for the CRM program
- The physical warehouse where the company servers are stored
- A database that stores information from several other data sources, allowing a CRM system to query multiple databases from one location
- A program that is used to create financial reports
76. Customer complaints are gaps between what the customers expect and what a business is able to deliver them.
77. What does CRM software allow a company to do?
- Create one to many relationships with customer groups
- Create many to one relationships with customers
- Send financial reports to the management
- Create a one to one relationship with each customer.
78. Which of the following is/are true regarding Customer Relationship Management?
- Negative feedback from new customers is more damaging than negative feedback from existing customers.
- Negative feedback from existing customers is more damaging than negative feedback from new customers.
- Negative feedback can be damaging if left unresolved no matter where it comes from.
- None of the above.
79. What is the first step in mollifying a customer who has received bad service?
- Ask the customer what the problem is.
- Try to offer him/her something for free to pacify him/her.
- Ask him/her to submit a complaint first.
- Express regrets and promise to provide better service in future.
80. An unhappy customer wants to cancel their subscription of your services. What should you do?
- Apologize that they are cancelling
- Tell them they are making a grave mistake
- Ask them the reason behind cancelling
- None of the above
81. Which of the following is an example of a care token?
- A computer manufacturer fixes your new laptop under warranty
- A retail chain accepts your return
- Offering an employee a raise for good performance
- A restaurant gives you a free glass of wine because you mention to the waiter you didn’t enjoy the wine like you had hoped
82. What should be said to a customer when putting them on hold?
- Say nothing. Just put them on hold.
- Say “just a minute”; then put them on hold.
- Ask them first if it is okay to put them on hold for a moment.
- Tell them they need to hold for several minutes.
83. Consider the following statement and select the best answer option.
The best way to find out customers’ expectations is to ask them what their expectations are.
- No, never. You should instead ask those who have been in the business for a long time because they know it best.
- Yes, because no one knows the customers better than the customers themselves.
- No, because asking the customers what they expect would make you look like you have not done your homework well.
- Yes, but only if you are a new business. Old businesses know their customers inside out.
84. What would perfect customer relationship management entail?
- Saving the company money
- Immediate customer gratification and personalized interactions with each customer
- Reducing the call times of customer complaints
- Increased visibility into the financial situation of the company
85. What is meant by taking a top down approach to creating a strategy?
- Having customer service agents work in management
- Creating high level initiatives only
- Starting by building strategies upwards from the customer level
- Having high level managers work in customer service for a short period of time so they can experience it before laying down policies
86. What general rule does phone etiquette require customer service representatives to follow?
- Ask the other party how you can help them.
- Say “Hello?” then pause.
- Ask them for their name or customer number before greeting them.
- Try to redirect the caller to someone else.
87. Between replying to a customer query immediately without any concrete solution and replying to a customer query with some delay but with a concrete solution, which one is more likely to make the customer happy with your service?
- Replying immediately without any concrete solution
- Replying with some delay but with a concrete solution
88. Are complaining customers good for the business? Why or why not?
- Yes, they help us know the areas where we can improve.
- No, they take up a lot of the precious resources which could have been used more productively elsewhere.
- Yes, they help us reduce customer complaints by letting us know what’s hurting the customers.
- No, they create a negative image of the business, which is neither objective nor fair.
89. Why should a firm say they are sorry even if they feel the customer is wrong?
- The firm can later tell the customer he/she was actually the wrong one, after he/she has calmed down.
- The firm should always take the blame and learn from it.
- The focus should be on finding out what would satisfy the customer and solving the problem, not determining blame.
- They can later put the blame on a third party.
90. How important is voice and tone in a customer service email?
- Not important at all. Written communication cannot have a voice and a tone.
- Very important. Voice and tone can tell the customer how much you care about them.
- Depends on who your customer is. Some customers care about it; others don’t.
- It used be important when email emerged as a new medium of providing customer service. No more.
91. When dealing with an unhappy customer, you should do all of the following EXCEPT:
92. What would be a good opening line in replying to an irate customer’s email?
- Please call customer service.
- We are glad you are enjoying our product/service.
- Thank you for your email, we are sorry to hear about the problem you have.
- We will get back to you within 7 days.
93. Good customer service is about all of the following EXCEPT:
- Connecting with the customers
- Doing more than the customers would expect
- Telling people how great you are with a lot of testimonials
- Providing best quality service
94. How can a company’s online ordering process be made more customer friendly?
- Ask for lots of details so the customer can be catered to in the future.
- Try to sell customers additional products and services unsolicited.
- Place ads on the order page for additional products.
- Only ask for information necessary to process the order.
95. Which of the following help gauge the needs of the customers?
- Online reviews
- Social media platforms
- Customer surveys
- Customer complaints
- All of the above
96. If a customer insists that you offer them a discount even though there is no ongoing promotion, you should:
- Tell them that you can recommend the best package for them based on their needs
- Tell them that you will let them know whenever there is an upcoming promotion
- Both A and B
- Neither A nor B
97. All of the following statements about customer needs are true EXCEPT:
- Customer needs and preferences keep changing all the time. What was true yesterday may not be true today.
- No one knows customer needs better than the top management.
- Knowing customer needs is a process that never stops.
- Customer needs vary across regions, gender, age, and a whole lot of other things.
98. What should be the first thing to be done in problem solving?
- Verify the information the customer has provided and any additional facts if required.
- Tell the customer they will get whatever they want.
- Tell the customer you’ll see what you can do but not to expect much.
- Look for errors in the customer’s story.
99. Which of the following would be considered going the extra mile in resolving a past customer service issue?
- Replacing an item under warranty
- Answering a call within two minutes
- Absorbing any extra costs such as shipping costs incurred by the customer as a result of the problem
- Sending him/her a complaint form to fill out
100. All of the following are pitfalls to avoid EXCEPT:
- Assuming you know your customers and their needs
- Not paying attention to what your customers are saying about you on social media or elsewhere online
- Keeping a focus on how your customers’ needs are changing
- Assessing customer needs once every five years
101. When providing customer service on the internet, you need to make sure that:
- your language does not come across as too formal.
- you make the customer feel assured that they are being listened to.
- you talk to the customer in a language that tells them you are willing to help.
- All of the above.
102. Which of the following would be a measurable aspect of customer service?
- The number of products sold
- An overall customer satisfaction rating of 90%
- How displeased customers are in general
- A profit margin of 30%
103. What is meant by “data mining”?
- Creating specialized reports
- Entering data into a data base
- Calling customers to survey them
- Sifting through vast amounts of data by focusing on specific attributes
104. If you fail to honor your commitment to a customer, you should do all of the following EXCEPT:
- Own up to your mistake
- Offer excuses
- Make a fresh commitment
105. If you do not have the authority or the information needed to resolve a customer’s complaint, you should:
- Refer the complaint to a team member who does.
- Apologize to the customer and tell them you are unable to help.
- Tell the customer to contact you again a few days later so that you know how to help them.
- None of the above.
106. What does a customer with a problem expect from a customer service representative?
- Discounts and coupons
- The management’s commitment to the growth of the firm
- An aggressive tone
- Understanding and empathy
107. In order to provide the best customer service on the internet, you should make the effort of knowing your customer, including all their past dealings and interactions with you.
108. Effective customer relationship management involves all of the following EXCEPT:
- Building a personal relationship with the customers
- Making the customers feel special
- Taking note of the customers’ concerns only when they raise an issue
- Helping the customers make decisions
109. You promise a customer to get back to them with a solution to their problem within two days. The deadline is over but you still don’t have a solution. What should you do?
- Wait until you have the right solution and then get back to the customer.
- Get back to the customer and request them to give you some more time.
- Let the customer contact you again and then explain the situation.
- Get back to the customer and tell them you have no solution to offer them.
110. What approach should a firm take when they need to say ‘no’ to a customer?
- Say ‘no’ up front, being honest.
- Do not say ‘no’, but later do not deliver on the alternative solutions.
- Pretend everything is good, but towards the end of the conversation, tell them you did not mean what you said and actually the answer is ‘no’.
- Do not say ‘no’, but offer alternative solutions
111. You should say “Thank You” to a customer who gives you:
- Positive feedback
- Negative feedback
- Both A and B
- Neither a nor b
112. How important is it for the top management to be involved in Creating Customer Service Strategy?
- Very important – The top management has to be committed to it and offer the maximum support.
- Not important at all – The employees at the customer level should decide the strategy. Important only in small companies, not large corporations
- Important only in large companies.
- Smaller companies do not need to worry about customer service strategy.
113. Providing customer service on the internet is different from providing customer service on the phone. Which of the following is/are true about providing customer service on the internet?
- Email conversations can feel too formal and rather unfriendly.
- The lag between when a customer writes to the company and when the company writes back to them helps offer better responses than is possible on the phone.
- Email has become obsolete. Customer service should only be provided over phone.
- All of the above.
114. How important is the tone of voice when talking to someone on the phone?
- Extremely important
- Not important at all
- Slightly important
- Depends on the situation
115. How should a customer service representative determine what avenues to pursue to make a customer happy?
- Follow a standard company protocol.
- Ask the customer what resolution they would like to see.
- Determine what would be the cheapest alternative that would make the customer happy.
- Offer to replace their product regardless of their problem.
|fiverr english test|
|fiverr skill test|
|fiverr skill test 2021|
|fiverr english test 2021|
|fiverr english skill test 2021|
|fiverr content writing test|
|fiverr english skill test|
|english skills test fiverr|
|english skills test fiverr 2021|
|skill test fiverr|
|fiverr skill test 2020|
|fiverr english language test|
|english test fiverr|
|english test fiverr 2021|
|english language test fiverr|
|fiverr basic english test|
|english language test fiverr 2021|
|fiverr english test 2020|
|english skill test on fiverr 2021|
|content writing skills test fiverr|
|fiverr english skill test 2020|
|analytical skills test fiverr|
|content writing fiverr test|
|fiverr grammar test|
|fiverr english language test 2021|
|virtual assistant test fiverr|
|english skill test on fiverr|
|english fiverr test 2021|
|fiverr virtual assistant test|
|virtual assistant skills test fiverr 2020|
|content writing test on fiverr|
|english test on fiverr|
|fiverr 2021 english test|
|us basic english test fiverr|
|fiverr html5 test|
|html5 test fiverr|
|fiverr us english basic test|
|html5 fiverr test|
|fiverr html test|
|virtual assistant fiverr test|
|fiverr test english|
|fiverr analytical skills test|
|fiverr us basic english test|
|english fiverr test|
|fiverr english grammar test|
|fiverr css3 test|
|virtual assistant skills test fiverr|
|english test for fiverr|
|fiverr us english test|
|fiverr article writing test|
|fiverr english basic skills test|
|english test in fiverr|
|fiverr exam test|
|html 5 test on fiverr|
|english skills test fiverr 2020|
|css3 fiverr test|
|english test on fiverr 2021|
|skill test on fiverr|
|fiverr skill test english|
|html5 fiverr test 2020|
|test on fiverr|
|basic english test fiverr|
|fiverr english basic test|
|fiverr basic english test 2021|
|fiverr test 2020|
|content writing test fiverr|
|skill test in fiverr|
|fiverr css test|
|english fiverr test 2020|
|fiverr english language test 2020|
|basic english test fiverr 2020|
|fiverr tests taken|
|english skill test on fiverr 2020|
|fiverr english skill test october 2020|
|fiverr basic english test 2020|
|basic english fiverr test|
|english basic test fiverr|
|basic english test on fiverr|