2023 Semrush SEO Crash Course with Brian Dean Exam Answers
What are the 3 “key ranking factors” that Google uses in their algorithm?
- Loading speed
Why is keyword research considered the “most important” part of SEO? Choose two answers.
- Keywords impact nearly every other SEO task.
- Keywords can help you find an exact match domain.
- Keywords give you insight into your customers.
- Keywords are what you use in the “meta keywords” tag.
What are “seed keywords”?
- Keywords that you enter into keyword research tools
- Keywords that target a specific demographic
- Keywords that are low competition
- Keywords that have high monthly search volumes
Which are the 3 main factors that go into choosing a keyword?
- Keyword length
- Revenue potential
- Search volume
Which types of keywords should new websites focus on?
- Low-competition keywords
- High CPC keywords
- Keywords that your competitors rank for
- High-volume keywords
What makes the Expanded List Post unique?
- Expands an existing piece of content
- Includes lots of details and steps
- Optimized for social media sharing
- Includes 100+ items
Which strategies can help with your on-page SEO? Choose three answers.
- Adding keywords to your page’s meta description
- Optimizing your site’s user experience (UX)
- Using internal linking
- Optimizing your title tag
- Including your keyword 10x per 1000 words
What are the 3 main features of a “quality backlink”?
- Editorially placed
- Website and page authority
- Placed in a website footer
- From a guest post
Which SEO metrics are important to track? choose four answers.
- Keyword rankings
- Facebook shares
- Clicks and impressions
- Organic traffic
- Traffic cost