2023 Amazon Twitch Gameplan Certification Assessment Answers Free (Updated)
Exam Name: Amazon Twitch Gameplan Certification
1.Viewers cannot chat directly with the content creators in the stream chat.
2. Twitch’s Community Guidelines cover the following areas, EXCEPT:
- Nudity, Pornography and Other Sexual Content
- Hateful content and Harassment
- Social Media and Sponsorship collaborations
- Acts of Violence and Threats
3. Advertising agencies are free to utilize Twitch logos and trademarks without prior Twitch consent in their creative campaigns, provided that the content only runs on the Twitch platform
4. Twitch’s Ad Acceptance Policy only refers to advertising sold by Twitch Advertising and doesn’t cover any relationships that content creators and streamers may have with their sponsors.
5.When advertising to a key audience, it’s important to discover WHO is in the audience and WHERE they generally live.
6.Which moderation tools operate as human moderation? (Select all that apply)
- Twitch Moderators
- Channel Mods
7.What is the standard lead time for the medium rectangle to launch and set the campaign live?
- 1 business day
- 3 business days
- 2 business days
- 4 business days
8.The Homepage Headliner display unit surrounds Twitch’s most premium inventory and can scale seamlessly with varied screen resolution and display sizes without the risk of branding being compromised.
9. Which is not one of Twitch’s defenses against unwanted behaviors in chat messages?
- Creators reporting unwanted behavior
- Users correcting other users
- Slow mode
- Tech tools like word filters and bans
10.Once a content creator reaches the Affiliate level, they have access to extras such as a subscription button for their fans and the ability to create a custom emote.
11.Twitch’s Ad Acceptance policy will remain separate from the Amazon Ad Acceptance policy, while considering and aligning closely.
12.Twitch’s Brand Partnership Studios is available to all clients, but they’re accompanied by a high spend threshold and require more production time to go live.
13.In order to stream on Twitch, you will need to purchase a studio style microphone, a broadcast webcam along with a high speed internet router to get started.
14. Being descriptive and accurate with your Stream Info in the Stream Manager can help viewers find you and your content more quickly.
15.Twitch’s popular emojis are called:
16. Which is NOT one of the three key areas we focus on?
17.Which of the following is Twitch’s most popular non-gaming category?
- Professional sports (NBA, NFL, etc.)
- Concerts and live events
- Just Chatting
18.Viewers can connect directly and in real time with content creators through the chat feature.
19. In what two locations is TwitchCon held every year?
- Australia and USA
- Europe and USA
- Brazil and USA
- Asia and USA
20.The Medium Rectangle display unit keeps viewers engaged as they scroll and explore content on which pages?
- Category pages (ex: Just Chatting)
- Twitch.tv homepage
- Channel pages (ex: streamer page)
- Directory pages (ex: Browse)
21,To achieve Partner status, one of the qualifying factors for an applicant is:
- At least 15 unique days of streaming in 30 days
- 25 hours of Streaming in 30 days
- 50 followers
- 3+ average viewers at once on streams
22.Twitch sponsors esports teams and hosts tournaments for games like Fortnite and League of Legends.
23. Twitch Premium Video packages are always above the fold and highly visible display units, but viewers can skip the content after three (3) seconds if the advertising is not relevant to them.
24. The Twitch Insights & Measurement team found what percentage of young adults report that video ads and sponsored video help them to learn more about brands, products and services they may be interested in buying?
25.Homepage Carousel, Branded Extensions and Influencer Streams are considered to be a part of what advertising solutions group at Twitch?
- Native Site Integrations
- Brand Partnership Studios
- Official Partnerships
- Custom Programs
26. Twitch can create revenue opportunities for brands by connecting them with influencers through custom programs.
27.Channel mods can do which of the following? (Select all that apply)
- Replace inappropriate language with approved language
- Fine viewers for negative behavior/language
- Flag a viewer’s comments to the Twitch moderation team
- Suspend a viewer permanently
28.A content creator can become a Partner without reaching Affiliate status first.
29.When a Twitch employee enters a streaming chat, what icon is used to signify their status?
- Purple letter ‘T’
- Purple thumbs up icon
- Purple glitch
- Purple wrench
30.What core metrics are generated by Twitch’s first party data?
- Unique viewers, channels engaged, categories represented
- Unique viewers, hours watched, concurrent viewers
- Hours watched, viewer location, concurrent viewers
- Hours watched, viewer location, games played
31.The name of Twitch’s annual in-person conference is called:
- Twitch Gameplan
- TAC (Twitch Annual Conference)
32.Twitch holds creators, both Affiliates and Partners, responsible for all activity on their channel.
33.Which of the following is NOT one of the top wants for streamers and content creators on Twitch?
- Love and positive connection with audience
- Fame and recognition for their talents
- Sponsorships and free product trials from sponsors
- Earn a Living doing their favorite type of work
34.The Super Leaderboard display unit does not expand outside of specified parameters and does not support video.
35.As you select advertising strategies, they must coincide with Twitch’s Ad Acceptance policy while still aligning with Twitch audiences, ad product offerings, and technical affordances.
36.Which of the following organizations is one of Twitch’s trusted third party resources to obtain industry standard video metrics?
- Global Analytics Inc.
37.Where will users experience ads when on Twitch?
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and IRL channel
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and Partner/Affiliate channel pages
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and branded advertiser pages
- Twitch homepage, “Browse” page and user channel pages
38. Affiliate streamers must achieve Partner status to be able to monetize their channel.
39.How many hours do 11% of mobile gamers, 37% of console gamers, and 59% of PC gamers play in an average month?
- 30+ hours
- 15+ hours
- 20+ hours
- 25+ hours
40.Twitch can be accessed on any browser from Twitch.tv or through apps for desktop computers, mobile phones with iOs/Android capability, gaming consoles like PlayStation or Xbox and CTV devices like AppleTV and Chromecast.
41.Which of the following are content categories available on Twitch?
- Just Chatting, Sports, Cooking, Music & Arts
- Crafting, Esports, Music and Arts, Cooking
- Concerts, Sports, Gaming, Crafting
- Just Chatting, American football, Fortnite, Cooking
42.Twitch’s goal with measuring campaign performance includes: (select all that apply)
- Measure the success of its partners
- Share best practices
- Inform current and future buys
- Generate new partners
43. What insights does Twitch RPG NOT offer?
- Brand lift measurement
- Creative/message testing
- Post-testing video advertising
- Brand deep dives
44.About how many active viewers watch sports on Twitch on a daily basis?
- Over 2 million viewers
- Over 200,000 viewers
- Over 50,000 viewers
- Over 1 million viewers
45. Even though there are millions of content creators and streamers on Twitch, ads are only shown on what channels?
- Partner and Affiliate channels
- Partners and product sponsored channels
- Channels in Just Chatting and Gaming categories
- Channels in Sports and Just Chatting
46.Twitch is an unmoderated service.
47.Other live streaming competitors are not allowed to advertise on Twitch (ex: YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Discord, etc.)
48.Twitch got its start in 2005 as the place for livecasting or streaming your life 24/7 via the web under which of the following names:
49. First Impression Takeovers and Premium Video are examples of what category of Twitch Advertising Products?
- Super Leaderboard
- Twitch Premium Display Media
- Homepage Headliners
- Twitch Premium Live Video
50.Which of the following are prohibited content category restrictions?
- Cannabis products, UV tanning services, cryptocurrencies
- Vaping equipment, beauty products, fast food
- Hair care products, fast food, cars
- Fantasy sports gambling, online pharmacies, fast food
51. How is identifying trends in gaming beneficial?
- It helps Twitch users identify the most popular games
- It shows marketing where to target their ads
- It helps Twitch’s customers remain relevant and authentic
52.Custom influencer campaigns are available for all Twitch accounts.
53.Which of the following is NOT one of the three levels of Brand Solutions that are offered by Twitch Advertising?
There are 2 different answer option(s) of this question, please select the right option(s).
- They are unskippable
- They are always above the fold
- Pre-roll ads with video creative can be up to 30 seconds long
- They can guarantee generating twice as much income
- Influencer/Native Site Integrations
- Turnkey Solutions/Premium Media
- Brand Partnership Studios/BPS Creative
- Custom Programs/Official Partnerships