Which Of The Following Goals Can You Achieve For Your Marketing Campaign By Using Automated Bidding?
- Choose what time of day your ads will appear.
- Target specific devices exclusively.
- Reach the right user with the right message at the right time.
- Control the cost of each click.
YouTube And Google Video Solutions Are Specifically Tuned To Your Business’ Marketing Objectives. They Can Increase Awareness By Keeping Your Brand At The Top Of Customers’ Minds. They Can Boost Consideration By Inviting Customers To Engage With Your Brand During High-Intent Moments. What Other Marketing Objective Can YouTube And Google Video Solutions Fulfill?
- They can spur meaningful actions you can measure.
- They can entice users to provide their information.
- They can forecast reductions in pricing for keywords.
- They can reduce unwanted clicks from competitors.
Ingrid wants to acquire a lot of exposure for a new product line that she’s launching. She understands that she can reach a signiﬁcant portion of people on the internet with the help of a Display campaign. In what way will a Display campaign achieve Ingrid’s marketing goal?
- Her ads will serve on website content related to her business or her customers’ interests, based on her targeting decisions.
- A video summary of her product line will be automatically generated by the system and placed on YouTube.
- Her business will be highlighted on Google Maps, with the option for customers to see her product line there.
- Her ads will appear above and below search results when people search for related keywords.
Which two statements are true about the use of targeting options to optimize a Google Ads campaign? (Choose two)
- Device targeting allows you to reach customers on any device: desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Occupancy targeting allows advertisers to serve ads to households with a speciﬁc number of occupants.
- Location targeting allows ads to be served in the specific geographic locations you choose.
- Employment targeting allows you to serve ads only to people who work in a specific ﬁeld.
What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads?
- They use a machine-learning model that gives you options for building them.
- They have a library of creative assets to match your product.
- They automatically create ads that serve all ad slot sizes.
- They’re complex to build, giving you total control of how they display.
Which Two People Might See An Ad With The Keyword +Black +Shirt (Set As Broad Match Modifier)?
- Someone searching for the term I want to buy a black shirt
- Someone searching for the term shirt
- Someone searching for the term black button shirt
- Someone searching for the term shirt brown
Which Part Of A Search Ad Isn’t Automatically Generated By Dynamic Search Ads?
- Destination URL
- Description line
- All of these are automatically generated
Match The Marketing Goal To The Correct Ad Extension.
- You’re focused on driving phone calls to your business
- You operate many retail stores and want potential customers to see the distance from their location to your stores
- You’re interested in directing people to speciﬁc pages on your website
- You want to describe the features of a speciﬁc product your business oﬀers before customers click on the ad
Which Ad Extensions Can Serve Automatically?
- Message, callout, and structured snippets
- Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets
- Promotion, callout, and sitelink extensions
- Sitelink, location, and call extensions
If An Advertiser Doesn’t Want To Add Remarketing Tags To A Website, Why Would Customer Match Be A Good fit For Them?
- Customer Match allows you to reach people who have been to your website
- Customer Match relies on your own data instead of a remarketing tag
- Customer Match allows you to reach people who haven’t been to your website yet
- It wouldn’t be a good fit. You have to tag your website to use Customer Match
Why Do Search Ad Extensions Matter?
- The cost-per-click on ad extensions is lower than on a search ad headline
- They guarantee higher engagement for advertisers
- They increase engagement and inﬂuence ad quality
- They increase ad quality and drive lower conversion costs
How Does Google Ads Generate Responsive Search Ads?
- Google Ads creates them based on existing ad copy, landing pages, and extensions
- Google Ads mixes and matches headlines and description lines that have been provided
- Google Ads creates them based on existing high performing ad copy
- Google Ads mixes and matches headlines and URLs that have been provided
Which Of The Following Factors Wouldn’t Change An Account’s Optimization Score?
- Changes in auction dynamics
- Renaming campaigns
- Changes in tracked conversions
- Shifts in spend mix
What Is The Key Value Proposition Of Google Search Campaigns?
- Appear as a text ad, a video ad, or a banner ad on one of Google’s partner sites
- Show your ads when a customer is searching for your product or service
- Influence organic results
- Reach people on Google.com that might be interested in your brand, regardless of what they’re searching for
How Many Ads Should Be Implemented Per Ad Group?
- One or two
- Three to five
- Only one
- Two to three
Which Are The Three Required Parts Of A Text Ad?
- Description, path ﬁelds, and headline
- Description, path ﬁelds, and URL
- Headline, description, and URL
- Headline, description, and path ﬁelds
Arrange The Items Below In Order Of Hierarchy, Beginning With The Top Level.
- Ad group
Lola is in the process of selecting a campaign type to suit her business objectives. Why is it important that she consider business objectives before choosing her campaign type?
- Google Ads will automatically create ad messaging based on the campaign type she chooses.
- Different campaign types have different minimum and maximum budget requirements.
- The campaign type chosen will determine where her ads appear and the format of those ads.
- Certain campaign types will only serve ads during particular times of the day and week.
Charlie is working to improve the quality score of a Google Search ad by improving his expected click-through rate (eCTR). Which of the following actions might improve Charlie’s eCTR?
- Decreasing the bid for the ad
- Including keywords in his ad text
- Improving the speed of his website
- Cloning the ad multiple times
Which Attributes Describe A Good Landing Page Experience?
- High amount of user traﬃc
- Easy to navigate
- Relevant and original content
- Transparency about your business
True Or False? Affinity Audiences Allows Advertisers To Reach People Who’re Actively Researching And Intending To Buy The Products Or Services They Offer.
Which Of The Following Can Be Customized With Audience Signals To Make Search Campaigns More Efficient?
- Headline length
- All of the above
Tim is looking to buy a new skateboard. He goes to Google Search to research and purchase the best skateboard he can find. Organize the following steps in the logical order to describe how Tim’s interaction with Google Search Ads would occur from start to finish.
The correct order of steps is:
- Tim searches for “best skateboards”.
- Tim scans the search results.
- Tim launches a Google Search ad.
- Tim browses diﬀerent skateboards on the website he navigated to.
- Tim makes a purchase from the website he navigated to.
Barbara’s boss has asked her to use Google Ads to reach as many users searching as possible for terms around the services their business offers. Which keyword match type would help Barbara reach the most search queries that potential clients are using?
- Broad-match modiﬁer
Optimization Score Is Made Up Of Over 50 Recommendations To Optimize Search Campaigns.
To Earn User Clicks, Ginger Should Focus On Creating An Ad That _____. (Choose Two.)
- has a relevant headline
- has a larger font size
- includes at least two diﬀerent colors
- includes a current promotion
- is listed after search results
Layla is learning about the benefits of using search ad extensions and has come to know that they can help to increase user engagement. What are two other benefits that search ad extensions can contribute to performance? (Choose two.)
- Better ad quality
- Dynamic video insertion
- More qualified leads
- Faster loading landing pages
- Attractive video assets
Gavin is creating a Google Display ads campaign to help grow sales for his online clothing store. His goal is to connect with users who previously viewed pages on his website without making a purchase. Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
- Aﬃnity Audiences
- Similar Audiences
- In-Market audiences
Smart Display campaigns use full automation to optimize and automate nearly all aspects of your Display campaigns. All you have to do is provide a few inputs. What can a user input in a Smart Display campaign?
- A maximum conversion number
- The images they wish to use
- All channels they wish to target
- Keyword bids and modiﬁers
Google Display lets advertisers choose between two main ad formats: responsive display ads and uploaded image ads. Match the benefit of each ad type to the appropriate ad format option.
- Uploaded image ads
- Responsive display ads
Of the ad formats available on the Google Display network, which one will automatically adjust its presentation to best fit the available space on page?
- Uploaded ads
- Responsive display ads
- AMPHTML ads
- Image ads
Mike is interested in using automation to more effectively manage his Google Display campaigns. What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provide?
- Automated bidding
- Automated rule creation
- Automated video production
- Automated YouTube video creation
Match each business objective with the Google Ads campaign type best suited to deliver the desired result. (Each campaign type can be used only once.)
- Increase engagement, app installs, and in-app actions (like signing up for a newsletter).
- Advertise a business’s online and local inventory and boost website or store traﬃc.
- Increase exposure and reach audiences with speciﬁc interests across the web.
A small business uses Google Display ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web. Which statement is true about where Google Display ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Google Display ads deliver advertising on user-selected websites that were built exclusively with Google’s website builder.
- Google Display ads connect with audiences through apps, YouTube, and millions of other websites affiliated with Google.
- Google Display ads deliver advertising on YouTube videos from authorized creators that meet a minimum threshold of views.
- Google Display ads connect advertisers with custom-built audiences on participating network sites on all search engines.
Google Display ads lets advertisers upload their own ads to the system, allowing advertisers greater control over the look and feel of their messaging. What are the two types of uploaded ads?
- AMPHTML ads and image ads
- Image ads and dynamic ads
- Video ads and call-only ads
- Shopping ads and remarketing ads
Thelma is creating a Display campaign for her online toy store. She wants to showcase her products to parents between the ages of 25 to 34. Which option should Thelma select to best reach these users?
- Demographic targeting
- Aﬃnity audiences
- Custom Aﬃnity audiences
- In-Market audiences
Doreen uses Google Search to reach customers as they search for products similar to hers. She’d like to create a Display Remarketing campaign to reconnect with users and increase sales. How might remarketing help her meet this marketing objective?
- It reaches audiences who diﬀer from those on an original remarketing list or other uploaded compatible list.
- It allows her to show ads to people who previously visited her website as they browse websites and use apps.
- It reaches speciﬁc audiences based on declared data.
- It reaches TV-like audiences, based on a holistic picture of their lifestyles, interests, and passions.
Why should an advertiser consider using responsive display ads?
- They’ll automatically create ads from your images, videos, headlines, logos, and descriptions.
- They oﬀer unlimited placement across the web for a lower overall cost than other ad formats.
- They oﬀer advertisers far greater control over where their ﬁnished ads display on websites.
- They help advertisers and publishers deliver a faster experience to their audiences using AMP.
A company that produces sporting equipment for senior citizens would like to use Google Display ads to reach new customers. Their product line gears toward people, with or without an identiﬁed interest in sports, over the age of 65. Which option can best help them reach these users?
- Aﬃnity Audiences
- Demographic Audiences
- Dynamic Remarketing
- In-Market Audiences
Colin wants to get the word out about his newest product. He’s planning to create a Google Display campaign with building awareness as his marketing objective. Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- He wants to get his newest product in front of as many people as possible.
- He wants to use Google’s automation technology to grow direct sales of his products.
- He wants to engage users who intend to purchase his products and are actively researching them.
- He wants to create dynamic call-only ads to reach speciﬁc audiences.
How does Google Display ads grow marketing results for advertisers?
- It focuses a campaign on either Gmail, TrueView, or Chrome to better isolate speciﬁc audiences.
- It harnesses a multitude of signals to place ads against the most relevant content.
- It calculates the number of times an ad is eﬀectively run on test websites, then shows the ad on all relevant websites.
- It determines a user’s primary marketing objective and enables the features that will best achieve it.
Jake’s been trying to build brand awareness for his new clothing line. Initial branding attempts were successful, but he now wants to scale things to a larger degree. Jake can reach a wide audience by using Smart Display campaigns. How many websites and apps are available for Smart Display campaigns to run across?
Millie is managing a Google Ads campaign for a new client who’s tracking all important actions post-click and values each of their conversion actions equally. What type of automated bidding strategy would be ideal for this client?
- Consideration-focused bidding
- Conversion-focused bidding
- Awareness-based bidding
- Revenue-focused bidding
Kevin has a large collection of images and videos available for use but not a lot of time to design ad creatives for his Google Display ads campaign. Which Display ad format could Kevin use to save time?
- Responsive display ads
- Image ads
- Uploaded ads
- AMPHTML ads
Which of the following are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads?
Match each auto-bidding strategy to the right campaign goal.
- Target Impression Share
- Target CPA
- Maximize clicks
- Target ROAS
Which of the following is not a component of Google Display ads’ value proposition?
- Machine learning
What are the three main automation components of Smart Display campaigns?
- Automated conversions
- Automated creatives
- Automated bidding
- Automated targeting
What are the three marketing objectives that can be met via targeting on Google Display ads?
- Build awareness
- Generate buzz
- Drive action
- Inﬂuence consideration
Which targeting option is best for achieving brand awareness?
- Custom Intent